iOS & Android Devices
Block SMS, texting, iMessage and more on iOS and Android devices. it also allows parents to set limits on messaging apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Viber, and many more!
OurPact Text Blocker
For kids and teens, texting is second nature. While texting can be a great way for your children or teens to stay in touch with friends, too much can cause endless distractions, and even pose risks to health and wellbeing. OurPact’s text blocker is the solution every parent needs.
Did You Know?
- The average teen sends 3,339 texts per month, with 1/3 teens sending over 100 texts a day.
- 43% of teenagers say texting is the number one reason they have a cell phone.
- Voice calls are on the decline, but texting and app usage is on the rise.
- 1/5 teens check phones for texts and other notifications in the middle of the night.
- Teens compulsively check their phones 74 times a day, on average.
- 77% teens say they are confident they can safely drive and text.
Block iMessage on iOS
Block Messaging Apps for Android
OurPact’s App Rules feature allows parents to block messaging and SMS text apps on Android devices. App Rules is an essential feature, allowing parents to set limits on when kids and teens can send or receive text messages from iOS or Android devices.
Use OurPact to block text messages from being sent and received on your child’s device:
- At All Times
- According to Automated Schedules (eg. bedtime or school hours)
- At-a-Touch (eg. one hour for family dinner)
- Never (allow texting at all times, but limit other messaging apps or device functions)
OurPact’s App Rules text blocker doesn’t just block SMS and iMessage, it also allows parents to set limits on messaging apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Viber, and many more!
Enjoy a one week free trial of OurPact’s text blocker today, and help your kids and teens enjoy distraction free family time, homework, school hours and bedtime today!
Apple Parental Controls
OurPact’s parental control screen time monitoring app & family locator can be accessed from any shared family Apple device.
Android Parental Controls
OurPact for Android works with any Android smartphone or tablet.